Warning! This plugin is unlisted in the WordPress.org plugin repository, possibly because of licensing issues or security problems. The code is still available to clone, but be extremely careful how you use it!
Adds userfriendly multilingual content management and translation support into Wordpress. It is fork of qTranslate.
zTranslate has moved on under the name qTranslate-X.
The two authors will now join the efforts to provide the best possible support for you. Please, submit any questions to the Support Threads at qTranslate-X.
Former Description of zTranslate (left here for the sake of leagacy)
Writing multilingual content is already hard enough, why make using a plugin even more complicated? I created zTranslate to let Wordpress have an easy to use interface for managing a fully multilingual web site.
zTranslate makes creation of multilingual content as easy as working with a single language. Here are some features:
- One-Click-Switching between the languages - Change the language as easy as switching between Visual and HTML
- Language customizations without changing the .mo files - Use Quick-Tags instead for easy localization
- Multilingual dates out of the box - Translates dates and time for you
- Comes with a lot of languages already builtin! - English, German, Simplified Chinese and a lot of others
- No more juggling with .mo-files! - zTranslate will download them automatically for you
- Choose one of 3 Modes to make your URLs pretty and SEO-friendly. - The everywhere compatible
?lang=en, simple and beautiful
/en/foo/ or nice and neat
- One language for each URL - Users and SEO will thank you for not mixing multilingual content
zTranslate supports infinite languages, which can be easily added/modified/deleted via the comfortable Configuration Page.
All you need to do is activate the plugin and start writing the content!