WP Crontrol lets you view and control what's happening in the WP-Cron system.
WP Crontrol lets you view and control what's happening in the WP-Cron system. From the admin screens you can:
- View all cron events along with their arguments, recurrence, and when they are next due.
- Edit, delete, and immediately run any cron events.
- Add new cron events.
- Add, edit, and remove custom cron schedules.
The admin screen will show you a warning message if your cron system doesn't appear to be working (for example if your server can't connect to itself to fire scheduled cron events).
- Go to the Tools -> Cron Events menu to manage cron events.
- Go to the Settings -> Cron Schedules menu to manage cron schedules.