SportsPress - Manage Leagues & Sports Clubs
SportsPress is an extendable all-in-one sports data plugin that helps sports clubs set up and manage a league or club site quickly and easily.
Create a Professional Sports Website
Transform your WordPress blog into a fully configurable team, club, or league website. Features a suite of sports tools including fixtures, results, automated standings, players rankings, and individual profiles for clubs, players, and staff.
"There are number of professional sports club who likes to maintain their information and statistics online, SportsPress plugin makes this process really easy, cost effective and quick." — Indexwp
"Script of the Day: While the WordPress repository holds various team and sports-related plugins, few of them come close to what you can achieve with SportsPress." — Softpedia
"SportsPress is our number 1 WordPress plugin for sport!" — GBSport
"The freely available and highly impressive SportsPress plugin offers terrific functionality including a fixtures listing, league table, player & staff profiles, customizable point system and a built-in translation system for 36 different languages." — Club Themes
- Equation Builder
- Club Profiles with Player List
- Automated League Standings with Club Logos
- Events (Fixtures & Results) with Player Performance
- Events Calendar
- Player Profiles & Statistics
- Player Lists
- Staff Profiles
- Select Current Club and Previous Clubs
- Season Archives
- Venue Information & Maps
- Statistics & League Table Columns Configuration
- Sport Presets
- Switch Between Club vs Club and Player vs Player Mode.
- Import Events, Clubs, Players, and Staff from CSV Files
- Easy Shortcodes Menu in Editor
- Events Integrate with iCal
- Certified compatibility with WPML
More details about each feature are available on the SportsPress Website.
Looking for more advanced sports functionality? Upgrade to SportsPress Pro to get access to more advanced features for your team, club, or league website.
- English – English ( en_US )
- Arabic – العربية ( ar )
- Armenian – Հայերեն ( hy )
- Bulgarian – Български ( bg_BG )
- Chinese (China) – 中文 ( zh_CN )
- Croatian – Hrvatski ( hr )
- Czech – Čeština ( cs_CZ )
- Danish – Dansk ( da_DK )
- Dutch – Nederlands ( nl_NL )
- French – Français ( fr_FR )
- Finnish – Suomi ( fi )
- German – Deutsch ( de_DE )
- Greek – Ελληνικά ( el_GR )
- Hungarian – Magyar ( hu_HU )
- Italian – Italiano ( it_IT )
- Japanese – 日本語 ( ja )
- Korean – 한국어 ( ko_KR )
- Macedonian – македонски ( mk_MK )
- Norwegian Bokmål – Norsk bokmål ( nb_NO )
- Persian – فارسی ( fa_IR )
- Polish – Polski ( pl_PL )
- Portuguese (Brazil) – Português do Brasil ( pt_BR )
- Portuguese (Portugal) – Português ( pt_PT )
- Romanian – Română ( ro_RO )
- Russian – Русский ( ru_RU )
- Slovak – Slovenčina ( sk_SK )
- Slovenian – Slovenija ( sl_SI )
- Spanish – Español ( es_ES )
- Swedish – Svenska ( sv_SE )
- Tamil – தமிழ் ( ta_IN )
- Thai – ไทย ( th )
- Turkish – Türkçe ( tr_TR )
Sport Presets Included
- American Football
- Association Football (Soccer)
- Australian Rules Football
- Ice Hockey
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
- Water Polo
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Dota 2
- League of Legends
SportsPress Themes for Clubs
Feel free to share your suggestions with us so we can continue to develop awesome sports club features for you guys!
Developers can contribute via the SportsPress GitHub Repository.
Translators can contribute to SportsPress translations through Transifex.
To keep up with the latest updates and new features, be sure to do the following:
Please Rate, Vote, and Enjoy!
Your feedback is much appreciated and makes all the difference in improving SportsPress.