Memphis Documents Library
A documents library for WordPress.
Memphis Documents Library (mDocs) is a documents library for WordPress with a robust feature set. It is a great tool for the organization and distribution of files.
What's New With Version 3.0
Memphis Documents Library Features
- Batch Upload of files into the system (Beta)
- Upload media files that match WordPress's white-list. This white-list is configurable from the WordPress menus.
- Download tracking of media
- Posts created for each new media upload, showing information of the specific file.
- Version control, allows you to view and revise to older version of your file.
- The ability to share you files on other websites.
- Referential file methodology. This allows for the updating of a file while the link remains the same.
- Importing of document libraries into your current library, or just migrating to another website.
- Exporting you documents libraries for safe backup and store, migration to another website or sharing with someone else.
- The ability to create, edit and delete categories and subcategories.
- Search for files using the WordPress search.
- Customization of download button