Contact Form 7 Controls
Adds simple controls for some of the advanced functionality of the Contact Form 7 plugin.
This plugin adds simple admin controlls for the following customization of the Contact Form 7 form output:
- Disable AJAX form submission
- Disable default form CSS
- Disable automatic paragraph formatting
- Disable HTML5 input field types or enable the HTML5 input type fallback
- Track form submissions and completions with Google Analytics
- Redirect to URL on form submission
- Specify Google Recaptcha language.
Note that some settings work on per-page level and will inherit for all forms on the same page. For example, disabling AJAX form submissions for one form will disable AJAX submissions on all forms on that page.
Saving Form Submissions in WordPress
The "Storage for Contact Form 7" plugin automatically stores all the contact form submissions (including attachments) in your WordPress database. It also provides the CSV export of the form entries.