Archives Calendar Widget
Archives widget that makes your monthly/daily archives look like a calendar on the sidebar.
Archives widget that make your monthly/daily archives look like a calendar on the sidebar. If you have a lot of archives that takes a lot of space on your sidebar this widget is for you. Display your archives as a compact calendar, entirely customizable with CSS.
I'm alone to test this plugin before release and I can't test everything with particular configurations or on different versions of WordpPress, your feedback is precious.
- New Simple Theme Editor (external tool)
- Displays monthly archives as a compact year calendar
- Displays daily archives as a compact month calendar
- Show/hide monthly post count
- 8 themes included (with LESS files)
- 2 Custom themes that keep your CSS styles even after the plugin update
- Different theme for each widget
- Show widget with previous/current/next or last available month
- Category select. Show post only from selected categories
- Filter Archives page by categories you set in the widget
- Custom post_type support (partial*)
- Entirely customizable with CSS
- .PO/.MO Localisation (Fançais, Deutsch, Español, Portugues, Simplified Chinese, Serbo-Croatian)
- jQuery animated with possibility to use your own JS code.
Not just a widget, if your theme does not support widgets, you can use this calendar by calling its function:
you can also configure it:
$defaults = array(
'next_text' => '˃',
'prev_text' => '˂',
'post_count' => true,
'month_view' => true,
'month_select' => 'default',
'different_theme' => 0, // set 1 (true) if you want to set a different theme for this widget
'theme' => null, // theme 'name' if 'different_theme' == true
'categories' => null, // array() -> list of categories to show
'post_type' => null // array() -> list of post types to show
next_text: text showing on the next year button, can be empty or HTML to use with Font Awesome for example.
prev_text: just like
next_text but for previous year button.
true to show the number of posts for each month,
false to hide it. If you hide post count with CSS, set to false to avoid counting posts uselessly.
true to show months instead of years archives, false by default.
default shows the last month available with at least one post. Also
* custom post_type will be included in the calendar (count too) and will be shown
on the archives page (via the calendar link) only if Filter is enabled in the plugin settings.
The categories filter will be disabled if custom post_type is set. Custom taxonomies are not supported.
Please use the Support section to report issues.