Adds Facebook Like, Facebook Share, Twitter, Google +1, LinkedIn Share, Facebook Recommendations. Automatic publishing of content to 20+ Social Networ
Shows following 8 buttons on your blog posts:
- Google +1
- Facebook Like
- Facebook Share
- Twitter button
- LinkedIn Share
AND, Facebook Recommendations in the Widgets Sidebar
Demo the plugin at - http://dev30.linksalpha.com/?p=8
Plugin also enables you to
Automatically Publish or
Self Publish your
Blog Posts to 30+ Networks.
- Facebook Profile/Wall
- Facebook Pages
- Facebook Events
- Facebook Groups
- Wordpress.com Blog
- Wordpress.org Blog
- Yahoo Meme
We are excited to announce launch of LinksAlpha.com browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. These extensions enable quick and easy posting to your social profiles from your browser. Below are the download links:
List of Features
- 1-click Retweet
- 1-click Facebook Share
- 1-click Facebook Like
- Displays counts next to the buttons
- Offers consistent UI: aligned buttons and uniform color selection
- Gives visual indication after the blog post is Retweeted/Shared/Liked. See screenshot at http://cdn.linksalpha.com/static/1clickedwidget.png
- View Weekly Stats to track total number of Blog Posts, Tweets, Bitly Clicks, Facebook Comments, Facebook Likes, and Facebook Shares.
- View status of your blog posts to each network - whether the blog post has been published, when it was published, etc.
- Using advanced features such as categories, automatically post selected blog posts to a subset of networks.
- Enable your users to retweet, share and like your blog posts to their Twitter followers and Facebook friends.
- Keep your fans, followers, and connections automatically updated on your blog posts.
- Expand your blog reach and save time by letting the plugin publish your blog posts - automatically.
For Manually positioning the 1-click Retweet/Share/Like on your blog you need to do the following two things:
Place the following code
<?php lacands_wp_filter_content_widget(); ?> in index.php file or any other file as you see appropriate in themes folder (...\wordpress\wp-content\themes). Note: if you are using 'default' theme for the Wordpress plugin, then place the above code in single.php
On admin page for this plugin ('1-click Retweet/Share/Like'), check the box next to "Disable displaying 1-click Retweet/Share/Like (for Manual Option Only - see readme.txt)" under "1-Click Social Widget Position & Colors" and submit by clicking on 'Save Changes'.
- Option to show the buttons at top, bottom, or both top and bottom of the blog post
- Option to set margins for the buttons
- Option to place the buttons manually
- Select pages on which buttons should be visible: home and archive (default: single/home/archive)
- Select Font Styles for Retweet/Share/Like: arial, tahoma, lucida grande, segoe ui, trebuchet ms, verdana
- Select Counter Colors (any color) for Retweet and Facebook Share (For Facebook Like, option not available from Facebook)
- Option to change 'Like' text to 'Recommend'
- For getting support, email us at: email@example.com
- Note: We encourage you to download the latest version of the plugin as soon as it becomes available - as it may have additional extremely useful features for your blog.